*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Operation Ferber Kelly - Day 2

Joe and I went out last night to our Supper Club. We got into bed around 1 and by 230ish I was still tossing and turning. Finally, I got completely sick for a good 1/2 hour. Definitely felt like a quick stomach bug. Ugh...I really hope the kids don't get it. The clock said 3 the last time I looked. I did feel better afterwards, but then at 4:36am, Miss Kelly decided to start her little fit. I decided I wasn't going to go in at all this time hoping she'd cry for less time. No can do. At 5:15, Rory got up to pee and then came to bed with us...it's was questionable as to whether he'd go back to bed at all since she was still wailing away. At 5: 47 I finally gave up and decided to go give her some water. She gulped it down like no tomorrow. She fussed for awhile and cried when I put her back down and rubbed her back a bit. At 6:03 she did fall back to sleep and thank goodness so did Joe, Rory and I until 730. I was just about to have Joe just get up with her...At 6 I feel it's tough to ignore her, but after almost an hour and a half of crying I knew she'd have to have exhausted herself. 87 minutes. Brutal.

No comments: