*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Operation Ferber Kelly Days 3 and 4

Well, we've made it to 6am at least!! Yesterday morning, the monitor was on super low and I was so wiped out from lack of sleep the night before that my head was buried under the covers away from the monitor and at 615 I heard some very faint crying. Who knows how long she was going, but I don't think too long. I felt her face and sheet for tears and there were none. My niece was sleeping on the couch and didn't hear her until 615 either. Weeeee.

This morning, she started fussing at about 6 and I went in and got her up at 615. We played quietly in her room until 7 and that was that.

I dare not say anything definitive b/c that's when I jinx myself and we'd end up with 430am wake ups again. But, 2 days in a row is promising. Once we are solid at 6am, I'll work on 630-7. Anything before 7 just SUCKS!

No comments: