*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Avocado Citrus Salad

I used the recipe from the current issue of Everyday food for Avocado Citrus Salad as the idea for the below salad, but I changed some things.  I used 2-3 clementines instead of an orange and a grapefruit (Joe doesn't like grapefruit).  I used sliced thin red onion instead of radishes and I added in cucumbers.  Also, I had some balsamic lime vinagrette from Gwyneth Paltrow's book that I used for dressing.  I just love the arugula + avocado + clementine combination.  I'm a very lazy salad preparer.  I love to eat salad and I hate to make it.  This was so good.  I'll make it again tonight probably since I have leftover avocado, washed arugula and dressing ready-made.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: