*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Friday, January 27, 2012

Books: Game of Thrones

That is seriously all I've read in months.  I'm beyond obsessed.  If a repeat of the Season 1 episodes pops up on HBO, I'm up all night watching.  I read books 1 - 4 in a row without stopping.  It's taking all my will power not to jam through Book 5.  Because then there will be none left.  And, truthfully, I didn't love Book 4.  The author has indicated he will take the series through Book 7.  HBO is filming Season 2 now and is going to film, I think, Seasons 3 and 4 back to back to save $ (and thereby having the episodes ready to air quicker).  Season 2 begins in April and I'm hanging out on the show making of blog just to get glimpses of the show to kill time until it comes back.

Oh, I also read Mindy Kaling's new book and loved it.  She's great and the book is as funny as her Kelly Kapoor on The Office.

No comments: