*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lindt Truffles

Is there anything better? I don't think so. I'm having a stare-down with one right now. It's the milk chocolate with peanut butter filling orange wrapper kind. I'm salivating and want so much to just eat it. Alas, it is only 11am and if I can just make it through lunch then I can have it as my after lunch treat...

UPDATE: I made it until after lunch. But, then the floodgates opened...The truffle went way too fast and I just needed more. Thank you, homemade chocolate cookie from the caf at work.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I LOVE Lindt Truffles...Not only b/c they are SO wonderfully yummy, but because they remind me of my beautiful aunt who passed away a few years ago. She would always send them for our stockings at Christmas. I love this fond memory of her.
:)

PopMom said...

My Mother in Law gets a bag of them from her friend every Xmas and gives them to us. I promptly "bring them to work" so that we don't eat them all and then proceed to eat them all.

Every time I go to a Borders, a Michaels or Hallmark store I have to grab one.