*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

TV: Heroes

I'm so happy to see Heroes starting off with a bang. Last season was so sucky after the 1st season being awesome. Some specifics I'm liking...
  1. Sylar as evil, but also as lackey to Mrs Petrelli. I like that they had him kill one of their prisoners and only bring back the other 2. Like he'd have control over himself after 1 or 2 pep talks from his new mommy. The writers strike guaranteed his availability to return to Heroes after taking off to film Star Trek. So pumped about that...there are other good villans, but Sylar is the best one, hands down.
  2. Holy Mohinder. He is no longer "mohinder-ing" my enjoyment of this series. Oo, la, la, muscle-man.
  3. I like the new Speedster girl. She cameo'ed on Friday Night Lights last season and she was pretty good on that. Glad she found somewhere new to show off her talents. Hiro and Ando still annoy me, but she's at least screwing with them a bit which is ok with me.
  4. Where is Sarc? Okay, that was an Alias reference. He is now Adam Monroe and I would like to see more of him.
  5. I'm intrigued by the Nikki/Tracey character now...was Nikki cloned?
  6. Glad to see the Haitian is back, even if he's not directly working with HRG.
  7. Claire is annoying.
  8. Have Nathan Petrelli's kids been forgotten? I bet one of them has powers at least.
  9. Parkman thing is mildly interesting, but that's it. Is Molly in hiding? Obviously Mohinder and Parkman are both not watching her now.

Anyway, I'm thrilled Heroes is back and am enjoying it so far...

No comments: