*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Confession...I am now addicted to Trader Joes PBCups

Thank you, LP. Yes, I blame my friend for this. I didn't even used to go to Trader Joes until she convinced me that the PBCups there were the best. I used to argue that the CVS brand Peanut Butter Cup was better than the Reses Peanut Butter Cup. It has a creamier peanut butter filling compared to a flakier/drier filling in the Reses cup. Now, however, I would argue wholeheartedly for the TJ PBC. It is milky and chocolately and smooth and delicious and I can no longer stop at 2-3, which is the official serving size. I have eaten no less than 8-9 for the last 2 days at work. Not scattered throughout the afternoon, but ALL AT ONCE. I am now out of them and planning to leave work a few minutes early so I can pick up Rory and make it to TJ's before having to pick up Shelagh. Poor baby #3 is doing flips in there today...she's going to come out addicted to chocolate, poor little TJ PBC crack baby.

No comments: