*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I Love end of year Top Lists

From Pop Candy today I found the Top 10 Best TV Shows of 2009 from Time Magazine and I think I agree with most of them, but not the order...The 3 I wouldn't put on this list are Battlestar Gallactica (I'm dying to see this, but haven't yet. It's over so that's a 4 Season DVD commitment - next summer possibly), Modern Famliy (I've only seen 1 but have a bunch taped), and Glee (I like it and continue to watch, but it's not my favorite show).

I'm thrilled to see Sons of Anarchy, Big Love, Breaking Bad, Friday Night Lights, Mad Men, and the Office/Parks & Rec tie on here. For me, Sons & Mad Men would be numbers 1 and 2 respectively. The Sons finale last week could not have been more intense, heart-wrenching, and just filled with awesome. I LOVE Charlie Hunnam...he is GREAT as Jax, the main character, plus I heard on Stern that he just wrote a screenplay to remake Dracula in an action-adventure format being produced by Brad Pitt. Nice.

I would have liked to have seen Nurse Jackie on here for sure. It did make their Top 10 Best Episodes of 2009, though. That is a pretty cool list and I'm on board with those choices for the most part.

1 comment:

Greenstylemom said...

You would probably be horrified to know that I haven't watched ANY of those shows. In fact, I just started watching Season 1 of Grey's Anatomy over Thanksgiving. I'd never watched a single episode! I've always wanted to see it, just never got around to actually watching!