*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Friday, December 18, 2009

Kelly Trying to get out of her Stroller

We had 2 Santa events this past Saturday. First we had Breakfast with Santa at our golf/pool club which I had booked a few weeks ago. Then, my father in law invited us to a Santa event run by his little Irish group he belongs to that was a sing-a-long, Santa present hand-out thing, and Mrs Claus "magic show". The kids had fun at both, but the whole time I'm thinking "Don't get too close. Santa has dyed eyebrows this morning and a bulbous nose this afternoon. Crap!" They are still too young, thankfully, to notice. Remind me not to double-book Santa again. It was a LONG day and a bit much I think. Oh well.

The best part was Shelagh walking into Santa #2 event with her Hanukkah book so that "Grandpa can read it to me". I got her to agree to put it in my bag for the time being since this was a Christmas event and not a Hanukkah event. She forgot about it. So it goes when you celebrate both, I guess.

Here is Miss Kelly watching the kids listen to a story from Mrs Claus. I just want to eat her up.

No comments: