*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Outfits

I couldn't resist posting this...(Sorry to spoil the Xmas Outfit surprise, family)

Nothing makes me happier than seeing my kids hug and kiss and care for each other, which they do so often. I don't know what, if anything, we did to foster their love for each other, but it is there and strong and inspiring. While a bit nervous for how Baby #3 will fit into this, I also have to note that both my kids adore my growing belly and shower her with kisses and "I Love You, Baby Sister" comments daily.

Just for fun...last years Xmas Outfits photo...

I can't help but notice how much Shelagh has grown in height and how much older she looks now. Both Joe and I are astounded, and slightly freaked out, that she will be 5 this Spring as we start to research Kindergarden for her. Rory is such a little man ("I not a little man. I a BIG BOY!!"). The tie helps ("Hey Mama, I look just like MY DAD!!" he said with his very congested and super sick sounding voice while admiring his new Race Car tie yesterday.)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love matching sibling outfits! Too cute!