*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Family Xmas Weekend

We spent the weekend in NJ with my family for our annual before-Xmas Holiday parties. Rory was just well enough for us to make the drive down on Thursday. We spent the day at my Moms on Friday hanging out, prepping food stuff for the Saturday immediate family party and just relaxing. Joe came down Friday night on the train. Saturday morning my sister got us all tickets for a Santa train ride which the kids loved. Santa, Elmo, Tweety Bird & Sylvester (Who would have thought...), and Snoopy all were strolling through the train saying hi to the kids and singing songs. Saturday afternoon was a gathering at my Moms and then Sunday was a gathering at my Aunts for the extended family of Aunts, Uncles, my Cousins, and now all my Cousins kids...There had to be about 45 people there...seriously...and that's not even the whole crew. Fun times were had all around. Both kids are clear of all sickness, knock on wood, and the trip down and back was not too bad. I swear the car is the most comfortable place for me these days!

Here are some shots from the weekend...
Rory unaffected by Santa driving a car along the windowsill

Shelagh relaxing at my Aunts house

Rory making himself at home...

Shelagh leading Joe around at my Aunts and Joe loving it...

No comments: