*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

TOO Straight???

For all you curly-haired people out there that straighten your hair...Have you ever said that your hair was TOO straight? Never. If I blow it out straight, I want it STRAIGHT. Got my hair cut today and of course took the opportunity to have someone else take 45 minutes to blow out my hair. Poor guy had to end his day with an hour-long appointment at 7pm. Let's see how many days I can hold out before washing...I'm thinking 3-4 days at least. Thank you, dry hair and scalp for giving me the luxury of keeping my straight hair for multiple days.

2 comments:

Mom said...

LOL! This is AFTER the cut? Did you have any idea how long it would be if you just pulled on the ringlets?? Mine never grew long - it just grew bigger!

jean said...

love it!!!