*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Friday, September 11, 2009

Heaven

I cashed in my Mothers Day massage and DAMN it was awesome. There is a spa/salon next to Joe's work so I drove into Boston with the kids and dinner for them. Joe took them into work (it was raining so no playground trip unfortunately) and I had an hour of bliss. This was the best massage I've had in awhile. Decor - A+. Ambiance - A+. The massage table was covered with these gorgeous red and red-striped sheets and a FEATHERBED! Seriously, folks. I got in under a featherbed. The weight of the cover, the cool crisp of the sheets, the fragrance, the lighting. Just awesome. She used the perfect amount of pressure, hit all the fat-baby-carrying muscles, switched it up between thumb & pointer, forearm, and elbow. She did that move where they massage down your arm/leg as if the tension is just spilling out of your fingers. I had one of those cool, bean-bag eye covers. So simple, yet so effective. If I had any small little complaint it would be that I could have used a few more minutes on my shins, hands, and feet. But, hey...for a 60 minute massage, I'm cool with what I got. I'm sending Joe back ASAP and I will return. She rocked.

Poor Joe...Kelly cried the whole time I was gone. Then we got take out from the North End though, so I think that made up for it. Yum, Daily Catch. (Yes, Bets...tell Craig we finally went to the Daily Catch and it was GOOD!).

1 comment:

betsy said...

spa and daily catch...now that is heaven!