*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Monday, September 28, 2009

iPhone!!

We got them last night and DAMN they are fun. Other than my contacts not copying from my last phone (HUGE bummer) and my not being able to figure out how to properly sync my email (goodbye Hotmail, hello gmail?), I LOVE IT! I will be figuring out the email thing tonight if it kills me and trying to transfer my calendar stuff over ASAP. Then, it's Apps, Apps, Apps. How much do I love that Apps is cool when quoted from Beautiful Girls ("We've got Apps!") and in current iPhone terms! Awesome.

I know I have a few of you out there with iPhones (Coach Simi, JFM)...any app suggestions or email/syncing suggestions are welcome.

I did download 1 app - iFart. It's hilarious. I know I'm a complete juvenile, but seriously folks, I was hysterical making my phone fart. Could be the best app ever. Next up, Sirius on the go. Could not be more excited about that.

3 comments:

SIMI said...

I can talk iPhone all day. Best thing I've ever bought. Ever.

GreenStyleMom said...

I am so jealous. We are waiting for our contract with Sprint to finish up next summer, then I am all over the iPhone!

I switched all my email accounts (and I have several!) to gmail. It has been GREAT.

PopMom said...

I should note that our Sprint contract was not up for another year and we just.couldn't.wait.

I've tried to mellow my "must have it now" tendency in life and all in all have done so. Which is why I REWARDED myself by paying $150 to Sprint to break it!

I LOVE IT! I keyed in contacts while pumping at work today. I'm through the R's. I will be done today so I can concentrate on getting gmail to the phone and then officially switching emails.