*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wednesday Insanity

I cannot believe how much is going on right now. I have a few friends that work full time and have multiple kids and I don't know how they do it. Truely. I am a generally organized person. I plan. I do things in advance. I make lists. I keep a good calendar and set reminders for myself before things are supposed to happen. And I am crazed right now. How on earth do people that are not organized make it through each day without feeling constantly frazzled?

Yesterday I had a ridiculous day:
  1. Dropped off Shelagh at school (we are barely making it there on time every morning. HUGE adjustment being forced to get ready and not having the leeway to be late).
  2. Kelly and I stayed for the PTO coffee.
  3. Dropped off Kelly and went to work. So busy at work that I was only able to pump once instead of twice and almost exploded by the time I did actually do it. Also almost peed my pants.
  4. First day of 3 pickups. Kelly first. Shelagh second at her after-school program. Rory third at preschool.
  5. Thank GOD I made dinner the day before! Joe met me at home at 6 and off I went to Back to School Night.
  6. Lastly to a 7pm haircut appointment.
  7. Did an hour of cleanup, paperwork, correspondence when I got home (while shovelling dinner into my mouth) and finally watched Mad Men before bed.

Exhausted.

2 comments:

nicole said...

hey crazy!! did you sign the kids up for 330 friday swim, you know to add to the maddness

PopMom said...

skipping swim for the 1st session...too much going on!!! hope kindy is going well for caitlin!