*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Dance Season Craze

I brought Shelagh to a dance clothes/shoe store in a town near us. I shit you not, there was a multi-hour wait to TRY SHOES ON. Everyone must have waited until the last minute to buy shoes and all the dance schools must be starting this week. I took a number (seriously) and went to the farm to get the CSA. When I came back, they had gotten through 12 people and were still 31 people away from me. Unreal. Obviously I will not be waiting until the last minute next time. In fact, I will put it on my calendar to do next June.

We browsed a bit before we bailed. They had a million different kinds of leotards - a rainbow wall of them plus the ones with soft tutus, sparkles, flowers, plush, etc. They had adorable skirts and sweaters. Nothing was less than $25. A small kids short sleeved plain leotard was $28. Can you believe that????

1 comment:

Rita M. C. said...

Hi Sena,
We are just recovering from being sick for over a week. I have no dance supplies! Not sure what I am going to do. Crazy week coming up. Zappos has ballet shoes but not tap. Was going to try that.
Rita