*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

And, No....

I did not watch the premiere of the new 90210 last night...

I can't imagine it's going to be ANY good. It pains me to see Michael from The Wire go from an awesome, intense drama to something so frivilous. Plus, that SUPER annoying girl that ruined Nip/Tuck this past season is playing some character on this show that will prevent me from even trying.

And, YES, I did LOVE and always watch the original 9.0. I loved Young David Silver. Not just David Silver, but Young David Silver. I can just hear it now... "Donna Martin Graduates! Donna Martin Graduates!" Yes, Betsy...I'm thinking of you now :)

The Shield started last night. It's on at 10pm, though, and at 9:30, I was tired and bored of crappy TV leading up to it. Much to Joes annoyance I went upstairs to read instead and got all caught up in Breaking Dawn. Hopefully, tonight for the Shield!

Speaking of Fall TV, Whitney from Pop Candy linked to this awesome printable calendar of the Fall 2008 TV Schedule. Happy programming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok...I posted a comment but don't know if it worked so here it goes again. It was GREAT! Nice blend of old and new characters and fabulous shout outs to the siblings/offspring of the old cast, including Erin Silver (now known as just "silver") and Hannah Zuckerman Vasquez (oy)

You should check it out!