*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Friday, September 12, 2008

TV: Fringe & Sons of Anarchy

We watched both new shows this past week and were pleased with both. Fringe is JJ Abrams new show, so I had a feeling this one would be pretty good. I loved his older shows like Alias, continue to like Lost and enjoyed Cloverfield as well. Never watched Felicity. I like the main female character and was thrilled to see Joshua Jackson finally find something new to do (I missed you, Pacey!) It was kind of X-Files-y, music sounded like Lost, and mysterious enough to gte me back for more. There was a little much suspense of reality for my taste, but I'll continue to watch.

Sons of Anarchy I just taped b/c it's on FX and they tend to do a good job with racier shows. We love the Shield, I used to love Nip/Tuck, Damages was good, Rescue Me has been better but is still better than most other crap. So, it was worth a shot and nothing else was on last night. We both liked it! It was kind of bad-ass, kind of racey, kind of feel-good. I'll watch again.

No comments: