*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Music Cards

My kids love them. My mom sends them for every bday and my kids walk around with them for months afterwards (until I sneak them into the trash when they are asleep b/c they've annoyed me to no end by then). We have Shrek, Star Wars, Sleeping Beauty, etc. So, Joe got one with the voice of Michael Scott from the Office for his bday today (Steve Carrell). Apparently, Rory doesn't care if it's music or just talking. After asking us who it was talking, and Joe replying that it was Michael Scott from a TV show we like, he walked around the Dining Room this morning saying "I listenin' to Michael Scott. I like the first part." Which says, by the way..."People ask me if I'd rather be feared or loved. The answer is easy...both. I want people to fear how much they love me". Of course I asked Rory this morning if he'd rather be feared or loved and, alas, he didn't understand the question.

No comments: