*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter 2011

Easter was a lovely day.  The kids were thrilled with the Easter Baskets - some candy, a Leapster cartridge for the big kids, a guy for each kid (Star Wars R7 for Rory, Unicorn for Shelagh, Puppy for Kelly), and a book for each kid (Dino's for Rory, Eloise for Shelagh, Little Pookie for Kelly).  Shelagh took pictures of the bunny tracks in the house, while Kelly wiped the baby powder away and gave us a seriously skeptical face about the whole setup.  We lounged around for a bit, Joe and Shelagh went to church, and then we went to my brother/sister in law's for the rest of the day.  It was a beautiful day and the kids spent much of it outside.  I brought guacamole, which I tried to fill up on a bit.  Then my SIL served a lovely dinner - filet, ravioli, green beans, creamed spinach, and salad.  I had small portions of everything and it was heavenly to eat that filet!  Finished up with Key Lime Pie - so delicious. 



 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For some reason, none of my comments posted yesterday, so I'll try again.

Glad you all had a good Easter and I love the pictures of all of you!

I miss & love you all.
Aunt Harlee