*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Friday, April 15, 2011

Shelagh's Art Show!

 








Shelagh's 1st grade art project was chosen for the school district Art Show.  Hers is the bear with the yellow t-shirt.  She was so proud, as were we - I finally met her art teacher who told me how much she enjoyed having Shelagh for a student.  I was so proud!  It's great to see her doing well at something that means so much to her.  They also had a room for making clay projects so the big kids were happy to partake.  Finally, we went to see the high school orchestra play in the auditorium and Kelly enjoyed this part of the evening the best as you can see below (I'm dizzy just watching her)!  She loves classical music, thank you Little Einsteins!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally laughed out loud watching the videos! Kelly is just too funny & I love the hands on the hips with the bowing at the end like it was all for her! Bravo!

Love the bear Shelagh! You really are quite the artist! I can see why they picked yours!
Love to everyone...
Auntie H. :)