*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Monday, April 11, 2011

Foos

I'm completely obsessed right now.  Foo Fighters documentary Back and Forth on Palladia in HD kicked ass; SNL appearance rocked - freakin' Taylor Hawkins is insanely good; Foo's on Stern this morning mesmerizing; new album out tomorrow.  If they don't post some East Coast tour dates soon I might implode.  I sat in my car for a 1/2 hour listening to the interview on Stern and will listen again at work at 11am on the replay.  I love Dave Grohl.  I love Dave Grohl.  I love Foo Fighters.  Must see them live soon.  Will pay anything for tickets at this point.  Considering flying to Germany if they don't post East Coast dates soon. 

3 comments:

Cmollo said...

Sena - your passion and street cred is impressive. The documentary was amazing. So excited to pick up the new CD today.

Go Foo or go home!

-Mollo

JFM said...

We are fully on the wall, Sena! It has been a great week with the documentary, appearances, etc. We haven't see them since they headlined ACL (October '08) while I was 5 months pregnant. Excited for the tour dates.

Greenstylemom said...

oh dear... I'm afraid I'm getting old or not much of a pop culture mom... I had to google foo to figure out what it is!