*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Refrigerator!! Old Kitchen :(

The constant leaking of water from the freezer into the refrigerator finally got on my last nerve and we bought a new refrigerator. We are not even close to redoing our kitchen unfortunately (thank you shitty real estate market for devaluing my home and screwing up my refi). But, the frig couldn't wait so stainless steel beauty, welcome to our crappy kitchen. You will shine and glow and overpower everything else in this run-down cabinet, no light, terrible floor, and so much potential locale. Joe had to saw part of the cabinet off to make it fit!


Look how full I got the frig already! I like the bottom door freezer, but it's taking some getting used it. As you can see, I've been as strategic as I can and now need to eat some food out of that freezer so there is room for stuff.


By the way, the door is not working right and the water hookup hasn't been set up yet. Both should happen today so fingers crossed that we can, in fact, hook up to our water by weaving copper behind our shitty cabinets to our sink and that the door on the BRAND NEW frig can be fixed to seal properly.

2 comments:

Jen M said...

wow - spectacular new frig! congrats!

Betsy said...

WE have a very similar fridge but the water dispenser is on the outside. I love it...especially the super big deli drawer. You can never have enough deli :)