*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Monday, April 27, 2009

Less than 1 Month Left and No Bottle

I'm heading back to work mid-May and Kelly refuses to take a bottle. On one hand, she's nursing beautifully and I'm loving the easiness of not dealing with bottles and nursing her quickly wherever I am, etc. On the other hand, what the hell am I going to do??? I'm trying hard not to think of my friend whose baby screamed all day at day care and then nursed ALL NIGHT for a super-long time after she went back. Trying. Not. To. Think. About. It.

She won't even let her lips touch the nipple. Avent - out. Playtex - out. I just bought Nam and Gerber bottles which each have different shaped nipples. I tried breastmilk and formula. I tried all different temperatures. I tried partially nursing, then bottle. Full feeding, then bottle. Joe doing it. Me doing it. NOTHING IS WORKING! Fingers crossed one of these freakin bottles works soon.

No comments: