*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Old

I bought anti-wrinkle cream today. Partly, I did this b/c it was on the 60% off rack and I love a good bargain coupled with the enjoyment I get from buying just about anything. Partly, I did this b/c I've developed crazy crows feet and have been thinking about probably having to motivate in this area for some time now. I don't look old, I don't think. Actually, I'm usually told I look not old enough to have kids. Wrinkles + baby face = Weird female Benjamin Button thing going for me. Not cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're crazy! You are young looking, beautiful and crows feet add character! I have lots of character too (LOL)!!

Your loving Aunt H.

Anonymous said...

Sena - I love your sense of humor and agree with your aunt...you are not old! Thanks for another virtual coffee-break from work!
Kara