*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 Sledding Fun

We ended up with probably 8-10 inches of snow and LOTS of wind which piled it up nicely. We went sledding on Saturday and the kids went again today. Luckily, our neighbor has a nice little hill and loves to have the kids use it. Kelly loved being outside and was a trooper over an hour later when her cheeks were like little ice cubes. I'm convinced they go out only for the hot chocolate after they get back in. Oh well.
Kelly in the sled & Flashback to Shelagh in the same suit in the same sled...
Flashback to Rory in the same suit in the same sled...

2 comments:

Greenstylemom said...

I *know* that my kids only go outside so they can have hot chocolate when they come back in...

I can't believe how big Kelly is getting. Wasn't she just born yesterday?!?

PopMom said...

Kelly is 11 mos old and such a little person! I can't believe it's almost been a year. She's starting to pull herself up too...walking is soon to follow I'm sure.