*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Meal Planning wk of February 1

Here's next weeks plan while I have it on my mind...

Sunday: Slow cooked pork shoulder (don't remember where I got this from, but the leftovers can be used for a Bolognese that I'd like to try), Cheese Ravioli w/ Roasted Red Pepper sauce, Veg?

Monday: Crispy Pork Milanese, Leftover Ravioli & Butternut-Squash sauce (Shelaghs been asking for this)


Tuesday: Brown Sugar BBQ Chicken Drumettes, Snow Peas, Roasted Potatoes


Wednesday: Sole w/ Lemon-butter sauce, Yellow Rice, Peas


Thursday: Kids Mac & Cheese night; Leftovers for us


Friday: Out with my Sisters-in-law


Saturday: Something roasty...Beef maybe? Lamb? Joe is taking Rory to a PC basketball game for the day so the girls will be home and I'd love to spend the afternoon cooking with Shelagh. I'd like to try the Pull-Apart Cheesy Onion Bread from Food & Wine too.

1 comment:

JFM said...

You are amazing!