*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Operation Nighttime Underpants - Day 1

I figured we have a 4 day weekend with MLK day and my home day on Tuesday so I'm just going to muscle through it. If I have to wash sheets and the 1 waterproof mattress cover I have for his bed, so be it. Rory is 4 years old now and nowhere near waking up with a dry pull-up. It's gross.

At the end of night 1 with underwear and no pullups, Rory woke me up at 630am to help him go potty. I was simultaneously thrilled and had a big sigh for more sleepless nights/early mornings. I did briefly consider waking him at 430am when I got up for Kelly. Glad I didn't since he did it!! Then, of course, he went back in his room and woke up Shelagh and then basically woke up Kelly too. You can't have everything, I guess.

No comments: