*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Friday, January 29, 2010

Brain Washing Rory to Love the Foo Fighters

This is my goal of the day...Foo Fighters are definitely my #1 fave band. I went on their website today just to see if there was any way they'd be touring soon or releasing a new album. They just released a greatest hits so no new music on the horizon. I started showing him some of their videos and he got totally into it. I'm so 37 and not watching MTV or VH1 I had no idea what goofballs they are in their videos. Long Road to Ruin is definintely the best with a collection of fantastic cheesey 70's mustaches and the band acting out a soap opera story with Rashida Jones...just awesome. Learn to Fly is pretty good too with a nice Jack Black cameo and more bad mustaches.

Mission accomplished. He won't stop..."More Foo Fighters videos, Mommy. I like the ones with the cars."

No comments: