*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Operation Nighttime Underpants Days 2 - 4

Pee, Pee, and more Pee.

On Day 2, he woke up crying at 4-something AM b/c he peed and was really upset. I got him changed and, thankfully, everyone went back to sleep. Then I put the waterproof/rubber mattress cover in the dryer on high heat...oops. It's wrinkly but it still works.

On Day 3, he peed but didn't bother getting up. He was kind of bummed.

On Day 4, he peed but didn't bother getting up. Completely unfazed.

Nice. Now, he's adjusted to the pee and that's that. I really don't want to go back to pull-ups. I have heard boys take longer to learn to hold it at night. What a freakin hassle. Tonight I think I'll just cut off liquids after dinner and then wake him up in the middle of the night. I'm up every night for Kelly anyway...any suggestions? anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who cares? sleep is more important for you!! Ryan still wears one at night and he has been in undies during day since 18 months. I think it is a boy thing. Rory will not wear them in kindergarten!! I use goodnights( for bed wetters) they do not leak where pull ups do. I do not hold back liquid, I would be pissed if I was thirsty and no drink was available. Sorry
Nicole