*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Saturday, January 23, 2010

TV: Conan & Jersey Shore

While Joe is away I took it upon myself to catch up on the last 2 weeks of Greys Anatomy, a few How I Met Your Mothers, and the finale of Conan on the Tonight Show. I am not a late night watcher. I have enough on my queue, I can't do any kind of daily show, and I just generally find them boring. I thought Conan showed real class though...he really got screwed royally and Jay is an ass. He should have walked away and let Conan continue. What a douche.

I'm embarrased to report that I watched the 1st episode of Jersey Shore tonight. I know, I know. It's ridiculous - both the show and the fact that I watched it. I just couldn't help it. I'm from New Jersey so one could say that I'm familiar with a level of cheesiness. I have been known to have big hair (thank you Aussie Mega Spritz spray applied upside down with a hair dryer). I wore some neon in my day. I have liked some glittery purple eye shadow, but it was the 80s and who didn't????? I'm not even in the same ball park as these people. Wow. I couldn't stop. There is no way Joe would want to watch this. He is going to seriously mock me when he reads this. My no-reality-but-Top-Chef rule is balancing on the pudding skin right now.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

How can you NOT watch Jersey Shore...its da bomb! I knew you would like it:)

Katie K said...

It's like a car wreck...how can you not watch?