*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Superstar Crazy Princess

No point to this post really. I just think Shelagh looks funny with her crazy red hair, big sunglasses, and snow white costume.


She had a dentist appointment this morning and did okay. She cried through the whole thing, but at least she lay there still and let the hygenist clean and floss her teeth. The pediatric dentist she goes to is just a bit creepy. Nice enough guy, but reminds me of Goofy. I suppose you have to talk through everything you do and in a kind of weird voice in that profession. But, it's still strange. She does a good job brushing and flossing...Rory actually needs his teeth cleaned, but I'm going to wait until September when Shelagh goes back. I dread that day.

No comments: