*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Friday, March 28, 2008

I Playin' with Mr the King, Mom



There are so many things I love about this picture...
  1. The "what are you doin' mom?" look on Rorys face
  2. The supertight long sleeved bodysuit he is wearing. He is over 2 and this is probably the end of bodysuits for my little baby. There is something about really tight PJs and bodysuits on little boys and girls that I love, especially on little boys. Maybe it's because it makes him look longer and leaner and more like a little boy than a toddler. Maybe it's because it makes his cute little redhead look a little bobbly on his body. Who knows, but I can't get enough of those 2 piece long sleeve PJ separates.
  3. Overalls. I think this is the end of overalls for him as well and I just love them on him. These are a size too small and have definite high waters, but we're staying home today and I just love them. One more time before I pack them away :)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Josh loves all those Cars cars too. Your guy has great red hair!