*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Everyday Food: 50 No-Recipe Meals List

In the March issue of Everyday Food, they have a list of 50 No-Recipe Meals. What a fantastic idea! As I was writing my post on my Top 5 Standby Dinners, I was thinking I could use some new ones. As much as I like to try new recipes, I also like to whip out a non-thinking dinner, especially on work nights. Out of the 50, I noted 16 that I would do as is or would use but vary a bit. There were then probably about 5 that I already do with some variation. The rest didn't seem terrible, just not my taste. Working on my meal planning for tomorrows shopping now...Also eating coffee ice cream which is a brilliant idea right before bed when I haven't really slept well all week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! LOL