*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Monday, February 25, 2008

Talking Privates in a Cubicle

So today I had to discuss my daughters privates with the nurse at the pediatricians office from my cubicle. Not easy to do. Her day care called to tell me she was irritated and they think she might have a UTI. I'm whispering questions about her girl-parts regarding the rash, the discomfort she is describing, etc (I'll spare you and her from getting into the details). I get through to the dr to make an appointment and find myself saying "Vagina" at work in my cube. Not that there should be anything wrong with that, but there are a handful of single guys who sit around me. Nice. So glad my friend, who sits behind me and is male with 2 sons, has a good sense of humor and doesn't seem to be bothered by my choice of topics today.

No comments: