*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lost Episode 4: Kate's Flash Forward

Wonderful episode! Just realized I never wrote anything about it.
  • I totally called it that Kate's 'son' was Aaron
  • What's up with that stiff ruffly button up blouse she was wearing in court and the girly heels?
  • I love that Kate and Sawyer con together and was surprised that they didn't hook up
  • I do not believe Kate when she told Sawyer she wasn't pregnant
  • Wondering why Jack doesn't want to see Aaron...is he the real Aaron? is he named after Aaron from the island, but Sawyers? is he Jacks and Jack is afraid of being a Dad b/c of the turmoil in the relationship with his own Dad????
  • Locke is really starting to annoy me again. That didn't take long.
Fantastic Top 10 comments over at Pop Candy for this episode...

No comments: