*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Monday, February 18, 2008

Rainy Day Monday

Even though today is a holiday, I was going to head into work to get some stuff done since I missed work on Thursday for Little Miss Sick Girl. But I woke up to this...dreary, rainy morning.
No way I can get out of my PJs, let alone leave the house. Okay, actually just don't want to go to work especially since it's a holiday and no one will be there.

Update: Rethinking the "stay home lazy all day" plan as it's 57 degrees outside. I think we might go to the playground after nap. Hopefully toweling off the slide will be enough and the fact that it's school vacation week and the first warm day in months won't drive me out of there annoyed. My kids are seriously cranky from being in the house for so many days and this would probably make my afternoon more pleasant with Joe heading off to the PC basketball game.

No comments: