*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Little Sick Girl

Little Miss Shelagh has had a fever since yesterday afternoon at school. She doesn't seem to have any other symptoms though. I hope it isn't anything b/c I'd hate for her to miss her little Valentines Party at preschool tomorrow. We skipped her swim class today and won't be going to our friends house after nap. I'm usually a stickler about limiting TV for the kids, but it's been a TV extravaganza today. Super Why, Little Einsteins, Sesame Street...it's terrible, but I'm getting a lot done anyway and at least they are good shows and not just movie after movie.

Some of Shelaghs awesome quotes from today...
"Mommy, when you're making breakfast [and not sitting with me], it makes me sicker"

"Mommy, I'm very sick today. I need you to do all my jobs"

"I can't carry 2 cups...I'm very sick and my hand might get sick"

"I need a juice and a hug and lots and lots of snuggles"

"When you do computer, you aren't snuggling me"

"Mommy, I want to tell you a truth!" - This is one is rooting from our new little issue about fibbing. We're trying to talk to her about telling the truth, so now she thinks every statement is her telling "a truth".

By the way, Mr. Noodle really wigs me out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My son has had the same thing...since Sunday! Ugh. Fever, tired and no appetite. Hope she feels better soon.