*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Good Bye Coin Slot

In reading one of the many gossip blogs I troll through every day, I stumbled upon a post that pointed to this site. It is a garment that extends your t-shirt over your low-rise jeans so that when you bend over to pick up your tantruming kid or the toy your tantruming kid just threw or your keys you dropped while focusing on your kid not running into traffic, your ass won't be exposed. Or, your thong underwear I guess if you wear thong underwear. (Side note...while thong underwear do remove your panty line, they almost always show above your pants line. What's the point again?) It's $20, which is too expensive in my opinion, but a very cool idea. If I had a sewing machine and any talent or craftiness, I'd just make one.

1 comment:

Dan said...

They should make these for men who suffer from plumber butt.