*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Monday, January 28, 2008

Bowling

We took the kids bowling for the first time yesterday. They seemed to really like it. I should note that it was Candlepin bowling, not regular bowling, which I think is just a Massachusetts thing(?). The ball is small and the kids can use it easily which is good, but the pins are harder to knock down.














I am TERRIBLE. Shelagh scored almost the same as me and her 1st turn I think she knocked down 7 (see below). She took it pretty seriously and did a great job all around. Rory did a few turns and then just played on the bench, but he did pretty well also for a 2-year old. His shoes were 2-3 sizes too big so he was more like sliding on the floor. He liked to watch the ball go slowly all the way down. He stood there very seriously until it made it the whole way.

















We finished up at Annas Taqueria again. I really love that place and thankfully the kids do too. Shelagh was asking about and planning for her burrito at the bowling alley. She ate almost the whole thing which is insane.

No comments: