*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hello

I've been wanting to do this for awhile. Honestly, coming up with a decent name has been keeping me from starting which is pretty silly. I'm not so crazy about this one, but I'm also Type A and wanted to start this as a 2008 project. Thanks to Bob for helping me create a starter name at least.

Now a little about me...I'm 35. I'm from NJ, went to college in Vermont, then moved to Boston and have been here ever since for the most part. I love New England! My husband is from this area. We both have a lot of friends and history here so we're probably here to stay. Plus my kids already have a Mass accent (which my mom is always trying to undo) and we all love the Red Sox and Patriots.

I work part-time 3 days per week. Sometimes I think I want to be a stay at home mom (when work is boring) and other times I think working more would be good (when the kids are sick or stir crazy in the house on a cold day). Ultimately, I feel like I'm getting the best of both worlds.

No comments: