*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Eastern Promises

Our Netflix choice for last night was Eastern Promises with Viggo Mortensen and Naomi Watts. It was pretty good. It had gotten good reviews from what I recall. Definintely a few violent moments - a couple I had to watch through squinty eyes, but overall it wasn't a constantly violent movie. Viggo was great, as usual. I had read that he did a full frontal nude fight scene. It was intense. Great fight, but a tad bit distracting with the goods flopping all around though. Not good or bad, just distracting. The slick robber guy who danced all around those lasers in the museum from Oceans 12 was in it as Viggos partner. I loved him in O12, but he was kind of annoying in EP. He kept falling down all drunk and with his squiggly hair he reminded me of Kramer from Seinfeld. Overall, solid movie though...I gave it 3 stars out of 5 on Netflix.

1 comment:

daddysgirlsdaddy said...

I call the fight scene "Eastern Phalluses."