*** finding the entertainment in everyday life ***

Friday, January 11, 2008

If I Could Eat Nothing Else Ever...

It would be pasta with butter and parmsean cheese. As I'm eating it off my kids plates right now, I'm thinking that it really is possible. I could eat nothing else. Ever. Doesn't even matter the shape. Sometimes the shape of the pasta does matter. I have to have fettucini with alfredo. I have to have gemelli with any kind of vegetables. I have to have oriechette with this white cannellini bean recipe I got from my mom and eat all the time...those little saucers just collect the bean sauce perfectly.

The shape matters to Rory...he won't touch a single pasta (which means I'll be eating all of his even though I'm having my own dinner later - hopefully sushi if I have my way). He ate the same thing with stars yesterday - 2 helpings - but no, an egg noodle is just too far of a stretch.

You could argue that Chinese food could be eaten every day. I just think that choice wouldn't make it for the long haul. Unless you are getting it from a nice gourmet restaurant where it isn't too heavy maybe. Sushi could be a possibility, but I couldn't subsist on a diet that didn't include cheese I don't think. Ohhh...just thought of a possibility. Annas Taqueria. If you are from the Boston area, you know what I mean. Simply the best burrito I've ever had in my life, no question about it. And, only $4. I could do that.

No comments: